- 12 Frenched lamb rib chops
- 3 cups Aspen Brewing Company Brown Bearale
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped rosemary
- 6 cloves finely chopped garlic
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and marinate chops overnight in the refrigerator.
Red Wine Jus
½ bottle good-quality dry red wine
3 black peppercorns
2 bay leaves
4 sprigs fresh thyme
2 cups demi-glace (available online or at specialty food stores)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fleur de sel, for garnish.
1. In a saucepan, combine wine, peppercorns, bay leaves, and thyme and bring to a low simmer. Cook until reduced to one-quarter of original volume.
2. Add demi-glace to wine and bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Remove lamb from refrigerator and marinade one hour before cooking, and bring to room temperature. Grill over high heat, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from grill and let rest on warm plate. To serve, arrange chops on a platter and drizzle with red wine jus and a sprinkle of fleur de sel.