Long before you could buy mustard in a snazzy array of sophisticated flavors, fourth-century Romans were glazing spit-roasted boars with the aromatic, gritty paste. The seed is found on every conti...
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1. Combine sour cream and milk, whisk until smooth.
2. Add herbs and spices and whisk until combined.
3. Transfer dressing to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate; it will keep for 1 week. Shake before each use.