- ¾ pound spaghettini
- 1 heaping cup asparagus pesto (recipe on page 13), warmed Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese for garnish
- 4 tablespoons toasted breadcrumbs
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the spaghettini and cook until al dente. Drain.
2. In a large serving bowl toss the pasta with the asparagus pesto. Add salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with the grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
About this recipe
All recipes are from The Kitchen Ecosystem by Eugenia Bone (Clarkson Potter, 2014).