Advertise with Edible Aspen and become part of the story.
As the advocate for local businesses, Aspenites and visitors alike look to Edible Aspen's print and online magazine for the latest on where to eat, drink and shop each season.
It works. Our audience saves and savors each issue of Edible. Together, our print and online publication is the most cost-effective option in the region for reaching savvy consumers who sincerely care about businesses like yours.
DISTRIBUTION AND CIRCULATION
World-class destination. Distribution is in Aspen, Snowmass, at the Aspen airport and throughout the Roaring Fork Valley. Circulation is 6,000–8,000 copies per issue with an average of 3.5 readers per copy.
ASPEN'S UNIQUE AUDIENCE
The most common comment we hear from both residents and visitors alike is "I read it cover to cover"—that includes the ads! Edible Aspen readers are champions of craft artisans and local businesses. They are chefs; restaurant, wine, beer and spirits aficionados; home cooks; gardeners; and educated consumers who are open to new products and ideas. They seek an experience and a relationship, not just another product.
LET OUR READERS KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO
Become part of the story by promoting your products, services and events to our engaged audience in the print magazine and through these creative advertising and sponsorship platforms: (sold on a first-come, first-served basis)
CREATIVE ADVERTISING OPTIONS
- • Edible Ads: Readers can actually eat the ad page—really!
- • Seed Packets: Insert your branded packets of vegetable or flower seeds in the magazine
- • Brochures and Maps: We'll insert pre-printed marketing materials at a minimal additional cost for full-page advertisers
- • Winter Gift Guide: Include your food-related product in our "gift idea" advertising section
- • Good Spirits Event: Featuring Colorado-based spirit producers paired with local restaurants, August 10, 2017
- • Western Colorado Farmers' Market Listing: Sponsor message and logo introduce a listing of farmers' market locations, dates and hours—summer issue
- • Magazine Inserts: Food and beverage-themed guides and seasonal recipe cards
- • Monthly Online Stories: At EdibleAspen.com