- Carrot, parsnip or potato peels (be sure to wash prior to peeling, especially if not organic)
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Other seasonings, if desired: cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic salt, ground cumin, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to lightly coat. Arrange in an even layer on baking sheet. Bake 8–10 minutes, until crisp and lightly golden—keep an eye on them as they burn easily.
3. Remove from oven and cool. Serve with an herbed yogurt dip, if desired, or use as a garnish for soup or salads.